PDA

View Full Version : Hello again!

Scott Peterson
01-07-2004, 07:15 PM
I signed up here when the site went live, but haven't stopped in since.

Well, now I have a reason to. :D

I should have my hollow Koa top Drop Top this week. Schweet.

Some of you might know me from the PRS Forum, The Gear Page, Gearslutz, or BAM; I get around the internet a little bit. :D

2004 marks my return to owning an Anderson; I owned the one used in the top left of the Anderson Corporate site; that was my guitar. It was also on the 1998-2000 catalog cover for Anderson. It was a sweet guitar that I have missed; so the Koa marks my return to Anderson land.

Cool to be here!

Stan Malinowski
01-07-2004, 07:55 PM
I was wondering when you'd get around to posting here! You beat me out of that Koa Drop Top by a couple of hours! Actually I scored myself a Hollow Koa DT Classic today.

For general info Scott was a major force in me purchasing my first Anderson about 3 years ago. It's good to see him here. He has been a asset to all the guitar forums he has participated in.

Welcome aboard!

pluto
01-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Hi Scott! Welcome here-it must be weird for you to be posting in any other forum but the gearpage!

michaelomiya
01-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Scott Peterson
I owned the one used in the top left of the Anderson Corporate site; that was my guitar. It was also on the 1998-2000 catalog cover for Anderson. It was a sweet guitar that I have missed; so the Koa marks my return to Anderson land.

Scott, welcome aboard. Why did you sell the Drop Top?

Tom Gross
01-08-2004, 11:00 PM
Hey Scott. Great to see ya here.

I can't wait to see pix of your new Anderson.

Scott Peterson
01-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Pluto,

Actually I am quite acitve across a number of forums - The Gear Page, Gear Slutz, Hamer Fan Club, Guitar Diner, Taylor Forum, McInturff Forum among others. I was also a co-administrator of the PRS Forum during its five year run.

michaelomiya,

I sold it to buy two used PRS guitars. Simple math in the end. Nothing more. Because that guitar was so exceptionally and was coveted by a number of folks; I was offered enough money to make me part with it.

Tom,

Pics as soon as it arrives. Phil has had some family issues to deal with and has not had a chance to ship it yet. I expect it here this Monday or Tuesday.

John Price
01-11-2004, 05:49 PM
Welcome to the forum!
this sould be a good year!
:)