PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from ex-Anderson salesman!

Janine Doubly
11-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Hello! I have placed a few posts already, but I just noticed this thread. Kinda new to forum etiquette. I used to sell Andersons at Mass Street Music, but continue to visit the forum for updates in Anderson land. Always fun to see what is going on around here!

olectric
11-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Welcome to official forum membership!

kccheers
11-27-2005, 11:40 PM
Cheers from Liberty!

Welcome

Janine Doubly
11-29-2005, 12:25 AM
Hey guys, Chris here! Nice to see the two Atom owners in one place! Justin have you played the new Atom (nearly natural/oversized rosewood neck) at Mass yet? I haven't had a chance to get up there to play it. Dying to know how it turned out!

olectric
11-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Yes I have. That neck is HUUUUUUUGE. Feels great! Overall, the guitar is quite a bit heavier than my Atom, but it is still balanced really well. It has a much meaner sound, too. I was afraid that I would want to trade mine in when I first saw it, but I really like mine a lot. I A/B-ed them, and mine was a little less punchy and a little sweeter. Both of them have that sustain. The other Atom seems like it would be perfect for someone looking for a monster crunch and an even bigger sound than an Atom with a Mahogany neck. It's a beast for sure.

Janine Doubly
11-29-2005, 02:35 PM
I was afraid you were going to say that. Now I want TWO Atoms. Ahhhh! The madness!

kccheers
12-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Hey Chris and Justin.....

Chris, I talked to John the other day and will be getting with him to order my next Andy.

Justin, did you get the Atom that Danno had listed for sale? I saw that, but you had pm'd him, sI thought I would see how that played out before I contacted him, then.....IT WAS GONE! Man, was that a great deal. So, if you DID get it, you will need to seel your Hermida Dual Drive to help fund it, right :)

Take care guys...

Sam from Liberty