PDA

View Full Version : New owner from Chicago

Allamricn
11-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Hi all, I've been snooping around for awhile now but finally decided to join in the forum. I'm a new Anderson owner--Crowdster...what a fabulous instrument this is and cannot say enough about it from the craftsmanship to it's playability. Also a big thumbs up to Jack at Magdon who treated me so good that I could not pass this one up. I presently own two Taylor acoustics that are experiencing ALOT of closet time right now.
I can see that many of you guys are technically WAY AHEAD of me so I'll probably just read and learn alot around here. Maybe I'll ask a stupid question now and then, but hey, that's how we learn. I'm certain that I own one of the best acoustics made, and hats off to the people at TAG !!

Suriel Zayas
11-21-2005, 07:45 AM
congratulations on your recent acquisition and welcome to the family.

tom
11-21-2005, 11:22 AM
cool to hear that the crowdster would be your first andy. wlcome

funalij
11-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Welcome:

Be careful when you will play another TA guitars.
Theirs sounds are magic and you can't get only one ;)

Javier

Allamricn
11-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Welcome:

Be careful when you will play another TA guitars.
Theirs sounds are magic and you can't get only one ;)

Javier

Yeah I know...I'm already plotting strategy for a Classic or DT Classic !!!!
Thanks
Bob

Jack Gretz
11-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the forum. You will find that this place is quite relaxing and full of information about Andersons.

Anything you need just give a shout :) I will be happy to help in anyway

Suriel Zayas
11-26-2005, 04:12 PM
btw, if that is your crowdster as your avatar, it looks similar to mine. mine is deep ocean to black burst with binding.

Allamricn
12-12-2005, 11:56 PM
btw, if that is your crowdster as your avatar, it looks similar to mine. mine is deep ocean to black burst with binding.

Yes that's it !! Just added my second TA--HDT Classic Artic Blue burst ! I'll have to get some pics with 'em together--they are awesome... I'll need to chill out for awhile or God knows how many TA's I'll have ?

GaryMcT
12-13-2005, 02:27 AM
Wow, congrats. You are as bad as me. I ordered my first Anderson back in June to be delivered in November (which is was. . definitely worth the wait). While I was waiting, I played an Atom and couldn't resist. They are really hard guitars to put down.

I was going to play a Cobra today, but it sold about 4 hours after it came in!!!!

BoraBora
12-13-2005, 11:39 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Anderson purchases. :)

olectric
12-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Nice guitars! Welcome to the forum!