PDA

View Full Version : Cornford Amps

eliot323
11-08-2005, 12:40 PM
Hi there
I'm playing my Andersons through Cornford Amps - the Harlequin 1*12 combo which I run clean + wet (Jacques Meistersinger chorus, Fulltone Deja Vibe and Tape Echo), miked through PA if necessary, and the new Carrera (the new super Harlequin which is awesome; got a 5 star Gold award in Guitarist magazine last month) which I run dirty plus overdrive/distortion/fuzz courtesy of the good people at Fulltone (FD2 10th, OCD and a 69). I use a Lehle amp switcher and an MXR Noise Gate.

If you can, try out Cornford amps they also do the 20w Hurricane, Mk50 head and the 35w Hellcat.

I don't work for Cornford by the way, but I do love their amps...there are a few dealers in the USA now.

eliot323

replayboy
11-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Plus one on that, i think there great and BRITISH too !!! i think you guys in the States have a little problem with non USA goods ???........... give Cornford and the Carrera in particular a chance.( and no, i dont work for them either) :)
We love Andersons, and their certainly not British ! :D

tom
11-23-2005, 07:19 PM
they are not really well distributed here, and with the import, they are pricey. kinda like our stuff is there :)