PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the UK!

eliot323
11-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Hi there
Just to say hello to one and all at the forum. I've got two Tom Andersons:

1. Hollow Drop Top Classic in Tobacco Burst, M1, M1, H3+ with Vintage Trem
2. Atom in Tiger Eye with Binding, H1A and H2+A hard tail (courtesy of the good people at Magdon Guitars, who shipped it to me last week).

Both are beautiful but the Atom sounds stupendous! Give one a try if you can!

Best wishes
eliot323
"because it reeks with taste..."

taclassic
11-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Congrats on your Andersons. I think you can cover all of the bases with those two models.

olectric
11-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your guitars!

TSL
11-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Great Guitars! Welcome to the Forum

Terry

tom
11-07-2005, 01:25 PM
welcome. have you been to any dealers in the uk that had anderson's?

eliot323
11-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Hi there Tom
Yes, I've been to one or two retailers here in olde England although there don't seem to be too many Anderson dealers now. Sadly, some of them (such as Machinehead) seem to have stopped stocking your guitars - I don't know if that's a temporary thing because they always had a few. I got my hollow drop top classic from Peach Guitars in Essex - a very nice bunch of guys.

I think there are only about 2 Atoms in the UK at the moment. Peach had one in Ocean Blue Quilt which sounded great but wasn't my colour.

I've always wanted an Anderson in Tiger Eye and so Magdon's Atom was the one for me!

eliot323
"because it reeks with taste..."

oscar100
11-09-2005, 03:39 AM
uk anderson dealers are on the whol epretty poor in my experience and also not good value for money

its cheaper to ship from teh usa and when you buy from someone like magdon you know youre gonn aget what you asked for