PDA

View Full Version : FS: Atom 09-20-05N

kccheers
10-28-2005, 11:24 AM
I need to raise a few bucks to bail a family member out of a jam, so I am listing this brand new atom for sale. I picked it up on an amp buying mission 2 Saturdays ago and haven't even had time to take it out and play. It is as it came home from Mass Street Music with me...brand new, unplayed. They had received it 1 day earlier so it hasn't even seen shop playing time.
NOTE: I have some high end Nikon glass for sale on another site. If the glass sells first, the Atom stays. If the Atom sells first, the glass stays. Either way, whatever sells can eventually be replaced. The Atom was $2880.00 out the door at

Atom is no longer for sale...

http://kccheers.smugmug.com/photos/39181901-M.jpg

please email me with any questions at sam-archer at kc dot rr dot com

my Ebay feedback is under "kccheers"

Thanx for looking

enr1co
10-28-2005, 02:41 PM
That family member is very fortunate to have you!

Hope all turns out for the best (and the Nikon lens sells first so you can keep the Atom)!

e

kccheers
10-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Dude, I'm stiin' here chantin'....Go Nikon, Go Nikon,......

anyway, I have had quite a few emails on the lenses, so I feel good about that end of the deal.

Now, everybody in unison...GO Nikon, Go Nikon...

Guitarded
10-28-2005, 05:59 PM
I am sittin' on a huge GAS pain here... somebody please buy that lense!!! I might be begging my wife in a very short while... either for the guitar or for forgiveness after relieving myself!!
I hope everything works out for the best for your family... you must have a huge heart, man!

kccheers
10-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Well, the TAG Gods have seemed to smile on me today. One of the Nikon lenses has sold, the other to follow, so the ATOM IS STAYING PUT!!!!!

GaryMcT
10-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Congrats! She's a beauty.

enr1co
10-28-2005, 10:22 PM
Yeeeahhh! When you picked that up a few weeks ago, it
seemed like the stars were aligned for you to snag your Atom
along with your amp purchase. Looks like the guitar gods are
smiling with you again :D

Ironically, I actually just sunk a few bills on a Digital SLR kit
with a nice lens. Otherwise I may have jumped on
your for sale offer ;)

e

olectric
10-28-2005, 10:48 PM
Well, the TAG Gods have seemed to smile on me today. One of the Nikon lenses has sold, the other to follow, so the ATOM IS STAYING PUT!!!!!

WHEW! I just KNEW there was at least a little justice in the world!