PDA

View Full Version : FS Drop Top Hollow T

HiG
10-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Hi guys, I bought this 2 weeks ago on ebay because I was so taken by the color, which was a custom order by the guy I bought it from. We're not supposed to buy on looks alone, right? The switcheroo is just not for me. I called Roy about the options regarding switching and he came up with some good solutions, but in reality I bought on impulse. The serial is 02-09-04A and it is dead mint with all case candy, fret protector, trem arm etc. It is to original spec - nothing has been modified. Email for more pics to orlando903@charter.net My handle on ebay is orlando903 and I have superb feedback. Here's a link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2384&item=7354818307

I'm really not interested in trades because I have very specific requirements for my next Andy, but just in case, here they are: Hollow T Classic, natural or translucent yellow, alder on alder, 1 5/8" +050 neck, rosewood board, heavy frets, TV1/TV3 or HO1-/TV3. I warned you, picky,picky,picky. After trying a variety, I have a pretty good idea of what I want now. I'm not sure what PM means, but I can be reached at the email address above. Price is 2k shipped. If none of y'all buy it, it will go on ebay around tax time. Thanks for looking.

HiG
10-24-2005, 12:14 PM
The switcheroo is becoming a little easier the more I use it. The 335 type tones this fiddle puts out are amazing, so I think I will send her in for the neck replacement versus trying to sell her just yet. Thanks for looking but she's no longer available.