PDA

View Full Version : Gear fer Sale

guitarzan
10-15-2005, 10:11 PM
• Line 6 Vetta II HD and flo'board $1200 plus shipping- SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7358408847&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

• Adrenalinn (I) $100 plus shipping- SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7358409591&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

• USA Wolfgang archtop, stop tail $1000 plus shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7358407391&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

thanks much for looking.

guitarzan
10-16-2005, 12:04 AM
Vetta sold, pending payment

guitarzan
10-16-2005, 12:51 AM
adrenalinn sold, pending payment

guitarzan
10-16-2005, 02:48 PM
yamaha sold

Suriel Zayas
10-16-2005, 06:30 PM
now do you mind sharing with us what geeeeer you're getting with the fundage. and is the sponsor aware of all the wheeling & deeling going on? :D

guitarzan
10-17-2005, 10:56 AM
truth be told, this is all of the sponsor's gear. He's just not a fan of the whole ebay thing and I don't mind helping out.

I'm not really sure what's on the sponsor's grocery list. My crystal ball sees a HTC and maybe a new amp...

tom
10-17-2005, 11:11 AM
something tells me the htc is already there :D

ToneLounge
10-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Thanks to G'zan and Tom!

HTC was spectacular this weekend, and Bruce Egnater is almost done with the amp. I'm looking forward to a new season of tone... The current season lasted 5+ years (Flextone II+ - then Flex III +)

guitarzan
10-17-2005, 11:36 AM
Congrats, congrats, congrats.

I can't wait to hear the new rig, TL.

Speaking of new rigs, I must say that I haven't been using my OD pedals at all lately. Two channels of the LoneStar Special + my HTC w/ M's + lots of volume knob = "The Fall 2005 Guitarzan Rig o' Doom".

Pure sweetness.

olectric
10-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Congrats, congrats, congrats.

I can't wait to hear the new rig, TL.

Speaking of new rigs, I must say that I haven't been using my OD pedals at all lately. Two channels of the LoneStar Special + my HTC w/ M's + lots of volume knob = "The Fall 2005 Guitarzan Rig o' Doom".

Pure sweetness.

We expect some new soundclips after your next session with the new rig!

Are you using the LoneStar combo or head/cab? If the latter, what cab?

On the topic of Teles, I just bought Brad Paisley's "Time Well Wasted." Must. acquire. HTC.

guitarzan
10-17-2005, 02:43 PM
We expect some new soundclips after your next session with the new rig!

Are you using the LoneStar combo or head/cab? If the latter, what cab?

On the topic of Teles, I just bought Brad Paisley's "Time Well Wasted." Must. acquire. HTC.

new soundclips asap. I just did a gig with a fella last night who runs a studio and said he'd like to have me in on some stuff. That's no assurance that anything'll come from it, but it's nice to know that something is in the session hopper. This guy just came off a gig playing with Tommy Walker yesterday morning. yikes...

It's the LS Special shorty head on top of the Mesa Classic 1x12 cab. I called Boogie to have them send me four more feet to put on the side of the cab so I could set it up sideways and set the shorty head up on top (similar to the Two-Rock and Dumble thing. It takes up less of a footprint and lets me set up my whole amp rig on top of my pedal board case, which makes it so I can scoot it wherever it needs to be on stage. (...now if I can just find a way to have a pull-tab so the whole thing inflates instantly, I'll be all set...) I bought the head privately, so I felt good about going in to buy the cab from the store that I'd been using for a year to audition their LS selection. I don't like being that guy who uses a store just to test drive stuff...

"Time Well Wasted" is a great collection. I don't think the songwriting is up to par with "Mud on the Tires", but the playing is great. And, yes. Many hours were spent cuddling with my HTC on a bearskin rug while listening to that disc by a roaring fire. (*editor's note: some facts have been changed for dramatic effect.)

GaryMcT
10-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Thanks to G'zan and Tom!

HTC was spectacular this weekend, and Bruce Egnater is almost done with the amp. I'm looking forward to a new season of tone... The current season lasted 5+ years (Flextone II+ - then Flex III +)

What's Bruce Eganter doing with the amp? And what amp is it?

Bruce's amps are spectacular.

ToneLounge
10-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Bruce is building me a MOD 50 Head and 112 cab. I used one for summer NAMM and loved it. Previously I had a MOD 100 Head and 412 - it was great, but way too heavy to move.