PDA

View Full Version : ...and even more raves about my Cobra

PaulS
10-13-2005, 08:05 PM
I have a friend who has a nice LTD ED Baker B1H which I played a few months ago and really liked. Beautiful guitar....pricey too.

We got together today as he is interested in a few guitars I have so we decided to trade for a week or so, but with the initial intention of doing a permanent swap.

Since I last played the Baker I had received my Cobra and have been enjoying it greatly.

All I can say, and this is my personal tastes only, the Cobra just cleans the floor with the Baker. Much more resonant, alive and sounds right. Plays better than the BI also. Not too shabby....saved myself $4000 worth of swapping:-)

Once again, big cheer for the Anderson guys!

Sixx
10-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Cobras are killer! Great axes. I was torn between a Cobra and an Atom. I went Atom but definitely see a Cobra in my future. One with a trem!

Bakers are really different animals however. Hard to compare the two. I am surprised you found it so bad. Every Baker I have played screams.

PaulS
10-13-2005, 10:36 PM
It wasn't that the Baker was bad or anything (I had seriously considered buying it a couple of months ago)....just that my Cobra is so good. I don't think I've ever played a guitar which just works so well.

ToneLounge
10-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Have to agree with you about the Cobra - the one I play has 3 Ms and is my #1 go-to guitar. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

http://andersonforum.com/guitarimages/mseriescobra.htm

Sixx
10-14-2005, 07:31 AM
I would reallly like a Cobra S with an H2+ and two Ms and a Trem.