PDA

View Full Version : Anyone send in their TA for mods?

Big Country
09-24-2005, 02:51 PM
I was thinking about buying a cobra with mini humbuckers and sending it in to have a full Humbucker put in the bridge. Anyone ever done this or know how much it runs? I'll give TA a call on Monday, but curious if anyones had this experience or ever had mods done to their TA.

Thanks

Thomas

sylvanshine
09-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Thomas-

Had that very thing done to my Cobra. Looks and sounds awesome. I won't quote you a price because I did it through my dealer. Your price may vary.

I've also had them do a complete swap out on hardware from gold to chrome on a Drop Top T. I've had at least 3 Powerbridges put in various Andersons over the years. It's always a painless process and the work is top notch.

Bruce does most of this work BTW.

p.s. they are closed on Mondays

Big Country
09-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Do you have to do it thru a dealership? or can you just send it right in to TA?

Anyone got a ball park figure of how much it would cost?

T

Suriel Zayas
09-24-2005, 06:43 PM
they are closed on Mondays
can i close on mondays too? :D

tom
09-24-2005, 07:17 PM
laurie and i are there on mondays. we do mods directly. will we be suppyling the pickup? i'll be gone to waco this week though

bruce
09-25-2005, 01:41 AM
It's not that often Tom goes waco.. :eek:

HiG
09-26-2005, 10:36 AM
curious if anyones had this experience or ever had mods done to their TA.

Yes I have and the work is top notch. I've had a neck change and pickup change done and the turnaround time was very good considering the amount of work that had to be done. I dealt with them directly and am one very satisfied customer.