PDA

View Full Version : thanks michael

pluto
12-22-2003, 01:23 PM
I just wanted to write a quick and belated thanks to michaelomiya for his help. Last Friday, I took over an hour of poor Mike's time on the phone to talk about Andies, amps, fx, etc. Like all of us here, Michael is a gear slut who's perpetually in pursuit of the "almighty tone". Like most of us here (based on the assumption not all of us own Andersons), he's at least 1/2 of the way there with his love and passion for Anderson guitars. Anyway, thanks again for taking your much valuable time to share your knowledge.

michaelomiya
12-22-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by pluto
I just wanted to write a quick and belated thanks to michaelomiya for his help. Last Friday, I took over an hour of poor Mike's time on the phone to talk about Andies, amps, fx, etc. Like all of us here, Michael is a gear slut who's perpetually in pursuit of the "almighty tone". Like most of us here (based on the assumption not all of us own Andersons), he's at least 1/2 of the way there with his love and passion for Anderson guitars. Anyway, thanks again for taking your much valuable time to share your knowledge.

Hey Mark, c'mon, be fair, it was me who was taking YOUR time to find out more about the Hawaiian music market and YOUR thoughts on eq'ing an Ubershall to get Judas Priest tone!!:D

Eh, braddah, ain't no big t'ing! Anytime, yeah?!

pluto
12-22-2003, 02:22 PM
Yeah, but my time doesn't include consulting for those 1 billion dollar (you have to say it like Dr. Evil) firms! Ho, anyway, t'anks agen ah, braddah-and ho, it was Matthias Jabs, not Judas Priest!

michaelomiya
12-22-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by pluto
Yeah, but my time doesn't include consulting for those 1 billion dollar (you have to say it like Dr. Evil) firms! Ho, anyway, t'anks agen ah, braddah-and ho, it was Matthias Jabs, not Judas Priest!

ahhh, yes, "Love at First Sting" and "Blackout"! (and 6 string sting from the Live Album)

and regarding time, "eh, always get time for talk story and talk gear, brah, planny time, no worries!"