PDA

View Full Version : pedals

guitarzan
08-03-2005, 11:09 AM
BOTH PEDALS HAVE BEEN SOLD

I have a 5-day-old Fulltone Supa Trem pedal NIB w/ warranty, etc and I think I still have the original sales receipt as well but I can't promise that. It's way cool, but I'd rather use that pedalboard real estate for something else.

I paid $206 after shipping so I'd ship it for $190. Also, I already put velcro on the bottom to do gigs this weekend so if you're allergic to velcro you might wanna steer clear.-SUPA TREM IS SOLD

I also have a TopHat Xpressor pedal. It's meant to turn any single channel amp into a 3-channel amp by utilizing a bypass button, a "clean" button which has an adjustable "underdrive" knob to limit the gain while retaining the highs, and an FET based boost button which also has an adjustable knob to set the boost level. In summation, 3-buttons (clean/bypass/boost) and 2 knobs (clean level/ boost level). This one has a weak boost LED so the clean side lights up like a runway, but the boost LED is dimmer. If you're the least bit handy with a soldering iron, you could swap it out in nothing flat. Additionally, the chicken head knobs have been replaced with large aluminum barrel knobs that match the casing, so it's extra purty. I'll ship that for $100. Works like a charm, but I have another boost that I'm using these days. -XPRESSOR IS SOLD

You can either PM me or email me if you're interested. I usually can get back to you pretty quickly.

guitarzan
08-03-2005, 01:27 PM
sale pending on supa trem

guitarzan
08-03-2005, 11:04 PM
-supa Trem Is Sold

guitarzan
08-05-2005, 01:45 PM
sale pending on xpressor

guitarzan
08-11-2005, 05:54 PM
xpressor is sold