PDA

View Full Version : '92 Anderson Grand Am lacewood $1300 obo - read listing

dkesler
06-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Solid Australian lacewood with honeyburst finish, fretboard with clay markers, 1 11/16" nut, matching headstock finish, heavy frets and gold double-locking USA Kahler tremolo. Can be switched series/parallel via three way mini-toggles. Blower switch bypasses the other toggles and defaults back to the humbucker, great when its time to step forward with a solo. The tolex hardshell case, tremolo bar, allen wrench, and manuals are also included. The guitar is in good condition and the case is good. The tolex has a few small tears, but nothing significant. The latches and the lock work well, and the handle is good. The guitar has a few minor dimples in the clearcoat that do not go thru to the wood and do not show up in photos. There are some dings that also do not show up in photos, but are signicant enough (to me at least) to be worth discussion. They occurred when the guitar fell off a stand at a pool party gig - a small, shallow dent, about 1/4" long in the fretboard at the 6th fret. It is visible when you are looking closely at the guitar, but cannot be felt while playing and does not affect playability. Also scratched on the front of the lower horn, right at the edge, but again not visible except when you are looking very closely at that portion of the guitar, and a ding on the edge of the bottom, between the strap buttons. These dings are not obvious, do not show up in pictures, and were not even pointed out when I asked some other guitar players if they could see anything. There is some oxidization on the bridge saddles, pickup magnets and control knobs, and 2 of the small black screws are missing on the back cover. This is very minor, but I want to disclose any flaws on this guitar up front despite how trivial.

I have this listed on Ebay (Item number: 7327250995) with a BUY IT NOW price of $1300. The bidding starts at $899 cause yes this is a fire sale (not a literal fire, I mean I've got some bills to pay) and I need to sell this and a few other items. Email me for pics or more info: dkesler@mindspring.com