PDA

View Full Version : Hopes and prayers to the family in Tom's Congregation

michaelomiya
12-12-2003, 06:35 PM
In all of our frivolity, sometimes an act or occurence causes us to pause and reflect on what's really important.

I just found out from a close friend that a family at tom's church is experiencing the trauma of cancer. Evidently a boy close to the Anderson's has been diagnosed w/ brain cancer.

As someone who has experienced cancer within my own family, I'd like to extend out to the Forum and ask that we direct our thoughts, prayers, well-wishes and good tidings towards tom's family and his congregation.

Hopefully, by keeping these people in our thoughts, we may alleviate at least some of the family's suffering and heartache, especially during the holiday season.

SteveK
12-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Joy's and my prayers are theirs.

killerburst
12-12-2003, 10:11 PM
:(

nickdahl
12-13-2003, 12:29 AM
Well put, Michael. Thanks.

Nick

Stan Malinowski
12-13-2003, 07:58 AM
Prayers going out....my family has suffered immensly from this disease. Prayers are always welcome comforts in this situation.

Stan

Paychek
12-13-2003, 08:45 PM
They will be in my prayers!

tom
12-14-2003, 11:21 PM
update. chris is home with family and friends. do not know yet exactly what he has. they are talking lymphoma. people have been relaying sucess stories to me and i am relaying them to his parents, our best friends. our kids have grown up together, so this is very lose to home, in fact home. please pray for chris and his extended family.