1 11/16 in nut Heavy Frets
Buzz Feiten Tuning System
Chrome Non-Tremelo Fixed Bridge
H01- H01+
5 Way, Pull on Tone Knob splits middle position
.10 guage strings

2950.00 including case

_______

This guitar has spent it's life in the studio after leaving the Tom Anderson workshop. It has been expertly cared for and beautifully maintained. I've played this guitar on many recordings including a remake of the Go-Gos' "Our Lips Are Sealed" that I produced for Hilary and Haylie Duff on the A Cinderalla Story movie soundtrack, and "In the Light" on the Elektra movie soundtrack, to name a couple. I have it strung up so that the whole thing is dropped down to low B (set up under Roy's supervision). I guess that makes it a baritone. The combination of vintage style, low output pickups and the heavy strings makes for real power. It is ridiculous plugging staight into a Bassman 4x10. It could easily be set up for standard tuning again. I love this guitar. It's a real "player's" guitar and/or collector's piece. I bought it becuase I needed a guitar to record with after I got my first record deal, and the Anderson I designed (the Silver Sparkle) wouldn't be ready for 6 months. I meant to sell it after the new one came in but I could never let it go. Now I'm moving on to a simular design with a few fundamental modifications. This guitar is for sale locally and I will ship internationally at cost. Make an offer!

spider@ozonerecording.com

check the ebay auction for more pics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7324576747&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1