PDA

View Full Version : Received my first Andy yesterday

TimH
05-17-2005, 11:21 PM
So for about 3 years now I've been lusting for any Anderson guitar. I especially love Cobra's and classics. Well, as good blessings would have it I stumbled into some cash that let me purchase my first one. I took possesion of Cobra 11-4-01P yesterday. It is a great axe. I've been a strat guy for my whole life but this guitar is just awesome. I am asking myself what I was doing. I mean, the humbucking sounds are obvious and I knew they'd be great but the SC sounds are just incredible as well. I don't know how you do it Tom, but it works. I don't see any reason I couldn't do a whole gig with this axe and be entirely happy.

I haven't checked out the Powerbridge Yet but I will be soon. That's just icing on the cake.

Here is the ebay pic. Color is much more brown IRL. Thanks Tom for building this one! It's awesome!

http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/ee/7f/a6_12_sb.JPG

dkaplowitz
05-18-2005, 06:22 AM
Congratulations, Timh. I still remember how excited I was to have my first Anderson, and how exciting it was to get my second. I'm still waiting for my third to finish, so I'll let you know about that one. ;) Anyway, it's great to see you've taken your axes to the next level. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Dave

brian b
05-18-2005, 06:42 AM
Very cool, welcome to the club.

olectric
05-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Beautimous! I am getting the itch for a Cobra/Atom myself. If that thing plays as well as it looks (and we all KNOW that it does), you are blessed indeed.