PDA

View Full Version : 1973 Fender Tele

ryman150
05-06-2005, 12:51 AM
This is a Fender Telecaster Original 1973 neck with a Warmouth Swamp Ash body. It weighs 3 lbs. 10 oz. For pickups it has Seymore Duncan Nashville studio series pickups w/ middle strat pickup and a w/5 way selector.

The neck has a brand new fret job, but has never been fine tuned. It has a few high spots and needs to be crowned. This guitar is not a collectible guitar, it is a 100% players guitar.

I am selling it for a friend here in Nashville. He played it live on tour with country artists Chely Wright and Mark Chesnutt for years. He said it was one of the coolest stage guitars to play.

The guitar is pictured with Sperzels but will be sold with Grovers. Pickgaurd screws are orig. The bridge plate is not original. There was a Hipshot B-Bender on the guitar, so there are a few small holes. Guitar is sold with a used soft Fender double electric gig bag.

His asking price is $999

Here are some pictures:

http://www.ryan-michael.com/73%20Tele/

Please e-mail me with questions: ryan@ryan-michael.com

guitarzan
05-06-2005, 08:42 AM
is this rooster's?

ryman150
05-06-2005, 11:22 AM
This is Rooster's guitar! Do you know him?

guitarzan
05-06-2005, 12:30 PM
I was working the Visual Sound booth at NAMM a few months back and the George L's folks allowed him to share the booth (as well as Visual Sound and Keeley Effects). Rooster and I got to spend time visiting while we were standing around. Last I could tell, he was going to get some good business out of NAMM. He seems like a good guy.