PDA

View Full Version : new member

chickenpicker
04-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Hi All,
Just an old chickenpicker here who just joined up.
I'm the original owner of a 1996 Hollow T Classic in black, with white pearl guard and pao ferro fingerboard, 3-15-96P.
I've recently come to the realization that there really are no other guitars finer than Andersons. Period. And I've had everything.
I'm 52 going on 12, and think the Beatles are still on the Ed Sullivan show!
I just sold a blonde ES-335, an ES-5 with alnico P-90's, and a Musicman Albert Lee.
I gig twice a week, every week, and I'm just still lovin' my T.
Someone recently challenged me that the T really isn't a true Telecaster.
After ripping his face off with some wicked double and triple-stop flashes, he apologized.
He found out that the T is BETTER that any Tele! I've had 50's, 60's, 70's and Fender custom shop models. None can stand before the Anderson. Long live Tom and his crew.
God Bless,
Jerry in Pa.

Stan Malinowski
04-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Jerry,

Glad you found your way here!

chickenpicker
04-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Stan,
Beautiful collection!! I don't have that many arms!
What do you think of the M-series pups in you HDTC?
I'm curious,
Jerry

dkaplowitz
04-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the board, chickenpicker. Where in PA are you? I'm just outside Philly. I'd love to see pics of your black hollow t. Sounds like a pretty unique color combo.

Also, I'm in the market for a jazz box, so if you sell any more of the hollow/semi hollow boxes, send me a pm or email.

Cheers,

Dave

fractal
04-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Hey Jerry,

Welcome aboard! I'm awaiting my first Anderson, which just happens to ALSO be a Hollow T Classic. You aren't making it easier to wait for it by saying your HTC is such a great guitar. :) (Actually, I'm glad you like yours so much for obvious reasons.)

-Garrett

Suriel Zayas
04-06-2005, 12:40 PM
jerry, wlecome aboard. great to have you here! :)

kirby323
04-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Hey, welcome aboard the forum Jerry. It's a great bunch hanging out here.

Cheers,
Mark