PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a fellow TA junkie!

Babow2
03-31-2005, 11:49 AM
Hi all,
I am new to the site, but not to TA guitars. I bought my second TA (Drop Top) from TA artist Robert McEntee (Dan Fogelberg). I also worked with another TA Artist Michael James for a bit. I have owned about 6 TA's over the years, from Drop Tops to Classics to Hollow Ts to Cobras.

Right now my one true love is a 96 Hollow Classic. I also have a '99 Cobra, but it is too heavy for my aging back and the sound is a little thick for my Mesa Road King set up. I am looking to trade it for another TA with a H-H configuration (or H-S-H). I am thinking perhaps of a Hollow T or a Hollow Cobra or something similar that will give me the dual humbucker power with a little less midrange and little less poundage on my back.

Anyway, glad to be here.
Brent Babow

Stan Malinowski
03-31-2005, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the forum!

tmihm
03-31-2005, 01:18 PM
Hi Brent....and welcome aboard!

Sounds like you know your Andies pretty good.....and given your 'back' circumstances, I'd suggest something hollow as well. I have herniated disks, and my Hollow T has been a real life (back)-saver.

Not to mention the tone isn't too shabby either :D

See you around!!!!

Terry

tom
03-31-2005, 02:34 PM
i am troubled with a shoulder problem, and am playing a hollow guitar as well. i new hollow atom is going together this week, hope to use it this weekend.