PDA

View Full Version : STuff For Sale

Donk70
03-28-2005, 04:12 PM
I'll be moving in the near future and I wanna get rid of a few things so I won't have to pack them up.

1. Strat style project guitar- great for the family project. Basically, I think it's a mexi strat (ash body, I think) that's been stripped down to it's bare wood, including the fingerboard on the neck. Headstock says Fender and has Kluson style tuning pregs. All holes have been filled on the body accept the trem route and the the p'up route. Comes with a beat up tweed case with a nice stain shaped like Africa on the outside. The electronics are furnished with it, but you'll need to purchase a trem and a trem route cover. ***SOLD!!!***
2. Fender licened AllParts neck. 21 fret, "Fender" on the headstock, maple board. I bought this because I was going to put it on my Warmoth strat style body, but I went rosewood instead. There is a little ding on on of the frets, but it will come out with steel wool or an emory towel. Email me for pics. I'd like to get $130 out of this after all said and done. Again, buyer pays shipping

3. Fender Vintage Noiseless p'ups. I purchased them from MF a couple of years ago, but I never installed them. How does $80 sound? Still buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for looking everyone. You can email me at donmason at bright dot net.