PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New Mexico

TSL
02-11-2005, 02:39 AM
Hello Group!

I'm from the land of Green Chile and the inspiration for Sage colored Guitars.
I have hollow T 12-20-99P and a hollow Cobra 9-14-01p. The Hollow T is my "Swiss Army Guitar" H1 SA1 H2+ X-Bridge Switcheroo it can do just about anything and is a ball to play. My Cobra is something I wanted to do the little the T doesn't. With P1 and P3 pickups it's kind of like having an old LP gold top, and an LP TV with the added warmth of hollow chambers and the ballance of a Tele. I have a pair of Fender amps Hot Rod Deluxe and Blues Jr. I use the Jr. more.

I'm just getting started here, but am enjoying your posts

TSL

dkaplowitz
02-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Stan Malinowski
02-11-2005, 05:13 AM
Welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself!

tom
02-11-2005, 11:49 AM
have you eaten at the shed? anderson guy took me there when i was in santa fe. welcome.

kirby323
02-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Welcome TSL to the forum. I was recently down in Raton on business and it's great looking country.

funalij
02-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Hello and welcome

Javier

harrellab
02-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Welcome from a fellow Hollow T player!

BoraBora
02-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Welcome and enjoy the forum. :)

andersonguy
02-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Mmmmmmm, the Shed :D
Welcome TSL, The New Mexico Chili eating, Anderson Playing contingent keeps on growing.

Drop me a line sometime.

Richard

TSL
02-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks for welcoming me to the group!

I live in Aluuquerque and while I've been here nearly 29 years I've nerver eaten at the Shed :eek:. Sadie's has been my choice for flaming hot chilie and margaritas for many years. Lately I'm more prone to whip something up at home when the mood hits though. Next visit to Santa Fe I'll have to give the Shed a try. Any menu suggestions andersonguy? Tom did you have a favorite?

Harrellab, Hollow T's Rule! It was my first Anderson and T's have always been my been my favorite shape. I love the balance they have. And talk about TONE WOW! :D

I am still wading through all the posts, and seem to be way out of the loop when it comes to amps these days. I've been contemplating a Lonestar Special, or Trem Cat for a next amp and also considering trading my Hot Rod Deluxe, on a 57 Twin or a Deluxe Reverb. Any thoughts?

Terry

tmihm
02-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Mmmmm.....margarita's!!!!!

Welcome aboard, TSL. Sounds like we're in the same boat - amp-wise. I've just sold off a couple and am down to my SF Fender Super, and a crummy Fender Princeton Chorus. When I'm done licking my wounds from the last GAS attack, that's what I'll be concentrating on.

I don't even know what sound I want. Something different. Something wonderful. Something that will cover up my sloppy playing :) :D

Good luck!

Terry