PDA

View Full Version : Dual Zen

jimmieb
02-06-2005, 11:51 PM
I was wondering if waiting for a dual ZenDrive is worth the wait. Are there so many sounds in it that you need two pedals? Anyone got any inside info on when they are expected to ship? I did order a Mosferatu and I did seriously consider getting a dual unit of that one too. Alf mentioned he's working on a Zen/Mosferatu dual unit as well.

Jimmie B

tom
02-07-2005, 01:26 AM
i have the dual zen, and am really enjoying it. the pedal has a pretty good range, so for me having two sounds pre set is a big help. also going between the two sounds with one puh of a switch is a bonus.

Suriel Zayas
02-07-2005, 09:39 AM
this is mine, it is actually what i call the zenferatu. the left side is a mosferatu with the voice knob and the right side is the "enhanced zendrive" with tapered audio gain pots. based on conversations with alf, the new zens will be enhanced with the tapered audio pots, really cool.

in addition, i'm also running one of the original three knob mosferatus in my board and it sounds killer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/surielz/zenferatu.jpg

peace.

suriel

jimmieb
02-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Suriel,

Not even a guess on the ETA of the Dual Zen?

Jimmie B

tom
02-07-2005, 08:44 PM
check with alf!

Suriel Zayas
02-08-2005, 08:59 AM
check with alf!

jimmie, tom is correct, check with alf!

jimmieb
02-08-2005, 08:25 PM
jimmie, tom is correct, check with alf!

No problem guys, I think I was knocking on the wrong door and trying to hard to get information that was not for me to know yet. Sorry, I think it was inappropriate of me to ask you guys, since Alf hasn't released that info yet.

Jimmie B

tom
02-08-2005, 09:14 PM
no biggie, it's just that he could tell you for real, i'd be guessing.