PDA

View Full Version : Huge G.A.S. fundraiser sale

killerburst
01-30-2005, 12:23 PM
G.A.S. Fund Sale

I’ve got a bunch of cool miscellaneous stuff for sale. Email for pics or specific info on any of these items. All prices are + actual shipping to your location. Items are priced for quick sale, which means I’m pretty much at rock bottom out of the gate.

RE: PayPal- I have a personal PayPal account. This means no credit cards; direct account transfer only. This also means no fees. Postal Money orders are the other option.

· Johnson J-Station: Latest software revision, with original box, manual, wall-wart and CD-Rom with J-Edit software. Excellent condition. $75

· Behringer Ultra-G: DI Box with 4x12 speaker simulation. Mint condition. $20

· Arion Bass Chorus: This is the same circuitry as the highly revered SCH-1 Stereo Chorus, except it’s mono. Mint condition. $35

· Alesis MultiMix 6FX: 6 channel (2 mic pres) desktop mixer w/ FX. See specs here: http://www.alesis.com/products/multimix6fx/index.html. Excellent condition. $50

· Gotoh 1088 Tremolo Unit, chrome: New in box, complete with all hardware. Scott Henderson uses this on his Suhr. Will replace Fender American Standard, Fishman Standard and others with similar stud spacing. $60

· Audix OM-3: Handheld dynamic vocal mic. I have 2, both new in box. They kill the SM-58. These list for $199 and street for $129. $70 each or both for $120. Spec sheet here: http://www.audixusa.com/Acrobat/OM3_spec_sheet.pdf

· Gator GigBox Jr.: Portable triple guitar stand/ pedal board. See it here: http://www.gatorcases.com/sections/prdct/guitar/pedal-board-stand-combo.htm. $90

· Presonus Blue Tube: Dual channel tube mic pre, with adaptor (no box or manual). $75

· Scholz Rockman x-100: Includes Rockadaptor. Works perfectly, has minor cosmetic wear. Very good condition. No box or manual. $75

· Schaller “Oyster” Acoustic Guitar Pickup: Soundboard transducer, sticks on the top of the guitar. New in box, never installed. $25

· Gotoh GTC-101, chrome: Same bridge as the Carvin FT6- Hardtail with strings-thru and 5 mounting screws. New in box. $20

· Gotoh 6-in-line tuners, black: SG-36 with #7 buttons. New in box, perfect fit for Ibanez, Jackson, etc. New in box. These have the mounting screw 90 degrees from the post. $25

· Gotoh 6-in-line tuners, chrome: SGE with #7 buttons. New in box, perfect fit for Ibanez, Jackson, etc. New in box. These have the mounting screw 45 degrees from the post. $25

· Schaller M6 mini set, gold: 6-in-line, these are B-stock. The string hole on one of the posts doesn’t go all the way through the post. 3 minutes with a drill and a rat-tail file and they’ll be perfect. New in box. $20

· Seymour Duncan TB-14 Custom 5 in black. Excellent condition with plenty of lead left. In original box. $40

· Tom Anderson Pickupworks H3+, SD1 and H1+: Excellent condition. Your choice, $60 each or $150 for all three.

· Schaller low-profile Floyd Rose trems: If you have a project body and a want to pot a very high-qualtiy Floyd on it, this is a great opportunity. I have a 2 in black and one in gold. Two are in OEM padded envelopes, one is in a retail box. Make an offer. Link: http://www.schaller-guitarparts.de/1221.htm

· Miscellaneous Floyd Rose parts, including saddles, locking nuts, threaded bushings and mounting posts, etc. Let me know what you need and I’ll see what I have. Everything is brand new.

Contact me here: jon_stafford (AT) adelphia (DOT) net

killerburst
01-30-2005, 02:30 PM
One other item I forgot to mention:
Mackie CFX-12 (orignal series) New in box. Box was opened and the board was powered up and I passed audio through it once, but never actually used at a gig or session. $300 + shipping.

dkaplowitz
01-31-2005, 04:24 PM
G.A.S. Fund Sale

Sorry for the o/t post, but what's "G.A.S."? I see it a lot, the closest I can get is "guitar addict's syndrome", but I'm not sure if that's it.

Good luck with the sale.

Dave

killerburst
01-31-2005, 04:30 PM
Sorry for the o/t post, but what's "G.A.S."? I see it a lot, the closest I can get is "guitar addict's syndrome", but I'm not sure if that's it.

Good luck with the sale.

Dave

Guitar (Or Gear) Acquisition Syndrome. But you were very close. GP did a feature and coined the phrase (to my knowledge) about 15 or so years ago.