PDA

View Full Version : ebay @ namm

Suriel Zayas
01-27-2005, 08:42 PM
of those of us who were lucky enough attend namm, did anyone notice ebay had a booth?

which brings me to my next point. as we all know ebay is probably the biggest "unofficial" anderson dealer and now that there are a few atoms headed to dealers with the first batch coming out around april. does anyone wish to predict when will we see the first atom on ebay? just an exercise. let's have fun!

peace.

suriel

brian b
01-28-2005, 11:56 AM
My vote is by April 15, When someone finnaly got and relalized Uncle Sam wanted the money. By the way if someone wins the date do we get a free lesson from you Suriel. :D

guitarzan
01-28-2005, 02:04 PM
suriel,
my pick is may 1st- cuz it'll take the atom owner a couple of weeks to contempate selling organs, children, and other marginal necessities before he fnally caves in and sells his Anderson.

And if I win, I get that yellow shirt you wore at NAMM.:)

-corey

Suriel Zayas
01-28-2005, 02:30 PM
And if I win, I get that yellow shirt you wore at NAMM.:)

corey, your suggestion for the prize wins. i know the winner will treasure the yellow shirt as much as i want to get rid of it. sorry brian, but your sggestion couldn't beat corey's;)

guitarzan
01-28-2005, 02:45 PM
suriel,
DON'T YOU DARE GET RID OF THAT SHIRT.

Seriously, it's imperitive that rock stars dress different from us mere mortals. I can't allow you to give up the shirt and be relegated to a life of coffee shop/ singer songwriter gigs and club dates (casuals) like me. I wore a beanie to a gig the other night and the artist looked at me like I was covering up chemotherapy or something.

Marc Anthony needs a rock star and part of being the rock star is wearing the duds.

Trust me, man, when I get a high profile gig, I'm getting a matching yellow shirt.

brian b
01-28-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey the shirt is cool I wear that kind of stuff to church and I'am on the platform. So it pay's to be different. :cool:

guitarzan
01-28-2005, 02:51 PM
yeah, I actually dig suriel's shirt. and my beanies. and my bell bottoms. I think I've got the gig-wear, just not the high profile gigs. Maybe I should spend more time woodshedding and less time shopping for gig-wear, eh?

One more excuse to suck, you know?

Guitarded
01-28-2005, 08:31 PM
oh boy... a whole bunch of Joe Walsh clones :cool:

brian b
01-28-2005, 08:48 PM
oh boy... a whole bunch of Joe Walsh clones :cool:

Now if I could just get my talk box to sound like him. :D