PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the ToneLounge!

ToneLounge
12-03-2003, 04:39 PM
My name is Brian Swerdfeger and I've been playing Tom's guitars since 1986. I'm currently playing a Cobra Deluxe with three mini-humbuckers - and loving it!

Glad to find a place to hang out with peers!

B

michaelomiya
12-03-2003, 04:42 PM
Brian, another OC boy in the house!!! Did you see my post on HRI? Can you believe that Ou hasn't blessed us w/ this presence?

Too funny! BTW, John brought the rig by, and it all out ROCKS. I am definitely going to pull out my RSP550 and start utilizing those reverb and chorus algorithms. Tone Nirvana.

John Price
12-03-2003, 08:27 PM
Welcome!
Glad to have you around!;)

Stan Malinowski
12-05-2003, 07:17 AM
another OC boy in the house!!!

Hi Brian!, What's an "OC boy"??

As with Michael you seem to be no stranger to Andersons! Welcome aboard and hope to see you around the forum frequently.

michaelomiya
12-05-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Stan Malinowski
Hi Brian!, What's an "OC boy"??

As with Michael you seem to be no stranger to Andersons! Welcome aboard and hope to see you around the forum frequently.

Hee, hee, sorry for the veiled reference. "OC" refers the suburbs south of Los Angeles County.

I'd say it's sometimes used in derogatory ways by LA residents, usually to infer a lack of culture and sophistication, as Orange County's a younger and historically more "homogenous" county (political tendencies and demographics, historically speaking) than our neighbor to the north. =)