PDA

View Full Version : Hi from rainy london in the UK

oscar100
12-03-2003, 04:09 PM
Hi everyone

There's some really good threads here - welldone guys!

I started my anderson journey in 1990 with a hollow t that served me for many years - i think ive now had just about every model and everyone is a great guitar.

even so there are some that are super great - just spectular!!!!!

Tom is cool too in that he is so open to communication and helping

The UK is really bad for andersons - they are crazily expensive becos of teh distributor and shop markup- even worse the sales people over here havent got a clue

ive ended up being a sort of unofficial anderson resource over here cos I believe passionately in tom's work and that his good attitude in the strange times we live is something to treasure!

I just hate it when i find out how often your english cousins have been misinforme by shops here on tom's stuff - they only seem intersted in shiftin g their stock instead of matching man/woman to a gtr!

At the moment I have a stunning 2000 candy apple red classic with va's , a 99 swamp ash hollow t and a gtr of the week drop t p90 basswood- check out the pic - you could swim in it! 24-7-01

Im always looking for otehr great ones - especiallya droptop classic + cobra S ( hollow or not) - oscar100@btopenworld.com

going back to the gtrs - teh quality tom puts into them and teh LOVE is the thing that makes the difference

God bless you tom anderson one and all

Jo

John Price
12-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Welcome!
I would prefer the rain! right now it's about 17 degrees and about to snow!:D

Enjoy!

Stan Malinowski
12-05-2003, 07:20 AM
Jo,

Great to have an Anderson Guru from across the pond join the forum! Sounds like a nice cllection of Andersons that you own.

Looking forward to some Anderson Input & Conversation from the British viewpoint!

oscar100
12-05-2003, 08:23 AM
Thanx stan

I jut got another one - and you know what - its a cracker - i reckon the wood must be in 'A' cos when you hit the 5th string or an open A chord it resonated right thru your body

welldone btw on the forum = its great to have fellow andys to chat too