PDA

View Full Version : New Black Pickguard For Classic T

Stan Malinowski
01-07-2005, 06:38 PM
BRAND new, never mounted. Solid black pickguard for the Anderson T Series. Cut for one single coil pickup. I had my friends at Pickguardian make this one up using an actual Anderson T pg as a template. I was going to mount this on my Hollow Classic T but sold that guitar before I did!

$25 shipped via Priority Mail to the CONUS. PayPal accepted at no charge.

email Me (stanley.malinowski@snet.net)

Baard S
01-20-2005, 04:59 AM
Hi Stan,
I sent you an e-mail last week, but I assume it must have been filtered out or something. Would you be willing to ship this pickguard to Norway? I can do Paypal, and will add an extra $5 to cover the extra shipping. Please contact me on (e-mail adress removed).

Thanks,
Baard Saboe

Stan Malinowski
01-20-2005, 05:26 AM
Hi Baard!,

My email had some problems last week and I never did receive your email. I really am not that educated when it comes to shipping out of the USA. Please email me again with your shipping info and I will investigate what I have to do to ship it to Norway. Would the US Postal Service be the best option?

Sorry your original email was lost.

Stan

Baard S
01-20-2005, 06:17 AM
Email sent! Hopefully we can work it out :)

Stan Malinowski
01-21-2005, 05:27 AM
Sold! Thanks Baard!

Stan Malinowski
01-21-2005, 12:13 PM
Baard,

In honor of your liiving in Norway I ventured out at luchtime to mail your package. Temperature was a balmy 6 degrees F with a gusty wind bringing the wind chill down to about -30 degrees F. I think the pickguard is going to one of the few places that is colder than here!

Baard S
01-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Thanks again, Stan!

6 degrees F! That's a whopping -14 Celcius degrees! Fortunately the pickguard is heading towards slightly warmer territory. I've just been out clearing the new-fallen snow off the driveway, but the temp is a mere -3 Celcius, roughly 27 F.

Along with the new black pickguard, my Andy will be equipped with a set of Harmonic Design Super 90 and Vintage+ that I just snatched off the Norwegian second-hand market. That should give me power to keep warm all winter through! :)

Baard S
01-29-2005, 05:21 AM
Stan,
The pickguard arrived safely this week. With the plastic coating still on, BRAND new was no exaggeration! It looks great, and I couldn't be happier.
Thank you, it's been a pleasure!
Baard

Stan Malinowski
01-29-2005, 08:10 AM
Baard,

Wow it got to you fast! Thank You!

Stan