PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fishman Power Blender-Never Used!

dank
01-06-2005, 12:51 PM
I have a Hollow T Drop top, and I bought the Fishman Power Blender to get the most out of the Powerbridge. I have never had a use for the Powerbridge and consequently, no use for the Fishman pedal. The stereo cable and manual are included. For those who don't know me, my username on Ebay is gearhead60, and I have 100% perfect feedback. Please feel free to e-mail me at dkleiner@myintellispace.com. Thank you. Dan.

morty
01-06-2005, 01:04 PM
I also have the Fishman bridge, but not shure it works. I don`t have a pedal or blender. I have tried plugged in a stereo cable, but the swicheroo still works..

dank
01-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Item has been sold.

guitarzan
01-14-2005, 10:26 AM
Just an FYI- I use the Power Bridge and Power Blend pedal on gigs every week and am always blown away at the quality of acoustic reproduction. I have a HDTC and when I start playing acoustic stuff, most people 1) start looking around for the acoustic guitarist and then 2) get stunned by the fact that it's the guy holding the electric guitar making those noises.

It's also a great tool to elevate a song going into a chorus or something- just roll a little bit of the acoustic bridge in to add some shimmer and pick attack. It's like adding a Fender Twin, an acoustic, and shaker all in one fell swoop.

It's actually one of the reasons why I want to buy a second Anderson- I love playing my tele, but it doesn't have a PowerBridge and I can't imagine that just sticking the Fishman Powerbridge on my tele is going to have the same audial response as a HTC would deliver.

Any of you who are ordering an Anderson and are contemplating the Power Bridge option- DO IT. It's worth the extra bucks- you can convince the Musical Directors out there to forego the additional costs of an acoustic guitarist so you get paid for THEIR parts too. :)