PDA

View Full Version : Newbie hear, is this posible?

J.B.
01-05-2005, 01:33 PM
I'm looking for a specific Tom Anderson (model, finish, pickup config, etc.). What I'm wondering is, would Anderson, or could Anderson, look up these specs for me and see if they have shipped out a guitar like I'm looking for and point me in the direction of the dealer that they shipped it to? I've been on all the websites, but it seams most of them are not updated very offen, so, their current stock is a mystery. So, you think Anderson could help me out with this?

tom
01-05-2005, 01:47 PM
we can do that. what are you looking for.

J.B.
01-05-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm looking for either a Drop Top or Drop Top Classic (they can be hollow too)with a H/S/H configuration in either Tiger Eye or Tiger Eye Burst (prefereably the burst). I'd also like a chevron top, but that's getting a little technical :D Other options are not as important to me. I appriciate your help. My Email address is jbrault1@new.rr.com if you would rather Email me. Thanks again.

westex
01-05-2005, 02:35 PM
I'm looking for either a Drop Top or Drop Top Classic (they can be hollow too)with a H/S/H configuration in either Tiger Eye or Tiger Eye Burst (prefereably the burst). I'd also like a chevron top, but that's getting a little technical :D Other options are not as important to me. I appriciate your help. My Email address is jbrault1@new.rr.com if you would rather Email me. Thanks again.

A few months ago music makers in Austin, Texas had a Drop top Classic in Tiger's eye, s/s/H, but they had a VERY good price on (about $2K) because it had sat there awhile. I played it, it was nice, and looked incredible.

Wes
www.musicmakersaustin.com

J.B.
01-05-2005, 03:22 PM
A few months ago music makers in Austin, Texas had a Drop top Classic in Tiger's eye, s/s/H, but they had a VERY good price on (about $2K) because it had sat there awhile. I played it, it was nice, and looked incredible.

Wes
www.musicmakersaustin.comHey, thanks for info!

BoraBora
01-06-2005, 01:15 AM
You could always visit your local guitar dealer and have them custom order the exact Anderson model you want. Nothing beats an Anderson custom ordered to your own specs. :)

-CM-
01-06-2005, 08:29 AM
You could always visit your local guitar dealer and have them custom order the exact Anderson model you want. Nothing beats an Anderson custom ordered to your own specs. :)

+1

Willcutt's has a couple of tiger eye HDs, but they're both SSH.
http://www.willcuttguitars.com/brand.asp?brandid=76&choice=brand&submit=Go

pluto
01-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Yep-custom order it-that's the way to go!

Stan Malinowski
01-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Since Anderson allows you SO many variations in neck carve, pickups, bridges, etc. it realy is pretty difficult to find an Anderson built to one's own personal specs in stock at a dealer. I agree, custom orer is the only way to get all the options you want!