PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance - Hollow T Classic (Contoured)

Stan Malinowski
01-05-2005, 11:58 AM
I just took delivery of a new Classic T and need to either sell my old HCT to a forum member or ship it off to the dealer as part of the trade. If anyone is interested I will need to know by Friday of this week (January 7).

The specifics:
- Hollow Classic T w/Body Contours. Translucent White swamp ash top & body. Fixed bridge, chrome hardware. Light weight - 6lbs, 5ozs on my digital postal scale. VERY resonant. Original neck was replaced by a previous owner with a 1 11/16" TA Standard w/Heavy Frets (non Stainless Steel). TD1/TD3 pickups with a tortiose pickguard. Body is in near mint condition, can't find a dent, ding or scratch. Pickguard and metal control panel have some minor scratching. Some minor wear on the lower frets, but nothing that effects playability. OHSC in very good condition. Sorry, no paperwork or case candy. Serial Number 05-04-98P

Pictures available at:
Translucent White TA HCT (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stanley.malinowski@snet.net/album?.dir=dfce&.src=ph)

Price (FIRM): $1135 + shipping if using PayPal
or
$1100 + shipping if using Money Order/Bank Check.

If I don't sell by Friday 8:00PM ET it will be off to the dealer as part of my deal for my new Andy T Classic.

email Me (stanley.malinowski@snet.net)

ryman150
01-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Hey,

I e-mailed you yesterday showing great interest. I wish you would have at least returned the message before listing the guitar - even if you didn't like my offer. I am still interested. Please respond.

email me (ryan@ryan-michael.com)

-Ryan

Stan Malinowski
01-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Ryan,

I recieived no email from you, yesterday or today. If I had received an email from you I would have the courtesy to return an answer.

SMM

Stan Malinowski
01-07-2005, 06:24 PM
SOLD!!!, Thanks Ryan!