PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Guitar of the Week screen resolution

Roy (maybe)
12-02-2003, 02:35 PM
Now I’m not saying that this is Roy from Anderson Guitarworks but if it was…Hello to everyone on the Anderson Forum!!! Thanks for participating in the fun and festivities of all that is ANDERSON—certainly my favorite guitars. In fact I shutter to think what I would play if I couldn’t play one—or two or three.

I need your help! I noticed that while viewing this week’s Guitar of the Week with computer monitor settings of 800x 600 some of the text was cut off on the edges requiring the viewing to be scrolled sideways on every line. However, viewed with monitor resolution set at 1024 x 768 everything is fine and the guitar pictures are a bit bigger—and perhaps more fun to look at.

So the questions are: Did you notice that Guitar of the Week did not fit on your screen this week or did it fit and everything is just fine? You may also have noticed that this forum is configured for 1024 x 768 as well and doesn’t quite fit unless your monitor is set this way. So, how would you like to see it in the future? What is best for your viewing pleasure? If you could be any animal, what would it be and why doesn’t Paul McCartney call me to get a lefty Crowdster? We could make his life, on stage, even easier?

Happy Playing! We’ll talk again soon.

Stan Malinowski
12-02-2003, 03:56 PM
There is NO doubt you are Roy......
:D :D

I bet your waited on purpose to become Forum Member #100!!!!

Great to see you here, well I actually can't see you but I can visualize you!!!:D :D

pluto
12-02-2003, 03:56 PM
Hi Roy (if that's you), I wondered when you were going to show up. Anyway, the text doesn't fit. As far as this forum resolution goes, ahhhh, who cares, as long as there is a forum for Anderson guitar players.

Tom Gross
12-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Hey Roy maybe, gald to see you here.:)

I'm at 800x600, had to scroll, but it's still cool. I don't really notice it for the picture, but it is a little clumsy for reading the inspiring text. Beautiful Hollow T, BTW.

John Price
12-02-2003, 08:31 PM
Hello Roy!(maybe)
I haven't noticed anything different on my monitor! 17" but on the monitors at work I do have to scroll up and down! I really don't find it to be any trouble!

Welcome to the forum!
The new guitar is playing/sounding great! But you new that already!!!!:D

John Price (maybe)

michaelomiya
12-02-2003, 08:53 PM
Roy, it's working for me - I think you gotta use the 1028x728. As usual, GOTW is always something to look forward to.

michaelomiya
12-02-2003, 09:02 PM
BTW, if this is REALLY Roy, it's REALLY working!! ;P