PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas everyone

funalij
12-23-2004, 05:07 AM
Hi guys:

I wish you a merry christmas everyone in Anderson forum (Tom, Stan, michaelomiya, Suriel, Brian Conley, Mathew Brown, Jimmie, killerburst, celvira, Bruce, slowburn, .........., and a lot of friends more).

Peace for everyone.

Javier

Stan Malinowski
12-23-2004, 06:29 AM
And A Merry Christmas back to you Javier!

Stys
12-23-2004, 08:47 AM
Merry Christmas to all! Christmas arrived here in Southern Michigan with a foot of snow. Those East Coast Forum Members should be seeing the snow later today or perhaps tomorrow. Are you ready, Stan?

Stan Malinowski
12-23-2004, 08:57 AM
. Those East Coast Forum Members should be seeing the snow later today or perhaps tomorrow. Are you ready, Stan?

Actually we are dodging the bullet! Right now it is about 40 degrees going up to about 52 degrees today. The storm track is to the west of us, so we are on the warm, rainy side of the storm. Predictions are about 1.5 inches of rain for us today and tonight.

killerburst
12-23-2004, 09:32 AM
Hi guys:

I wish you a merry christmas everyone in Anderson forum (Tom, Stan, michaelomiya, Suriel, Brian Conley, Mathew Brown, Jimmie, killerburst, celvira, Bruce, slowburn, .........., and a lot of friends more).

Peace for everyone.

Javier

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Have a happy holiday.

Donk70
12-24-2004, 08:28 AM
Thanks Javier, back atcha :)

enr1co
12-24-2004, 11:05 AM
Best wishes to all my forum friends and their families for a safe and enjoyable holiday season :)

michaelomiya
12-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Hi guys:

Peace for everyone.

Javier

Javier, a very Merry Christmas to you and your's, as well! Wishing the Forum a very Happy Holiday and thoughts of good cheer AND pics of that new TAG which seem sooooo elusive! :p :D

bruce
12-24-2004, 02:53 PM
Happy Holidays to all and Happy New Year as well. The New Year should start with a bang with NAMM and Tom's new guitar just weeks away. Looking forward to another exiting year at the shop with everyone here participating.

Cheers!

Suriel Zayas
12-24-2004, 11:19 PM
javier, thank you for the christmas greetings. merry christmas to you and your loved ones. best wishes.

peace to all.

suriel

BoraBora
12-25-2004, 12:17 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all have a restful Holiday and that you spend it with the ones you love. :)