PDA

View Full Version : the "OFFICIAL" Forum of TAG!

michaelomiya
12-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Hey congrats to all who endeavored to attain the status of THE "official" TAG forum. VERY nice. I just noticed that within the header. According to Laurie, "well Tom's all over that board, and has the most posts, so it seems fitting!" :rolleyes:

Stan Malinowski
12-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Before Jack and I started the forum we spoke to Tom about allowing the forum to be an "official" discussion area, to which he agreeded. When we had the oppurtunity recently to re-do the board this was incorporated into the logo.

tom
12-03-2004, 01:30 PM
my wife teases me about how much time i spend with my "forum buddies", so official makes it a "work related" thing. much easier to justify the time. ;)

Stan Malinowski
12-03-2004, 01:35 PM
my wife teases me about how much time i spend with my "forum buddies", so official makes it a "work related" thing. much easier to justify the time.

I tried this excuse on my wife. She didn't believe that Jack Daniels and Jim Beam were really forum members. :D

michaelomiya
12-03-2004, 03:04 PM
my wife teases me about how much time i spend with my "forum buddies", so official makes it a "work related" thing. much easier to justify the time. ;)

Definitely HEARD THAT before!! http://www.anubz.com/smilies/toast.gif

Scott Peterson
12-04-2004, 11:12 AM
Too cool! Good to see this happen.