PDA

View Full Version : good to see you all again!

tomsporer
12-01-2004, 08:22 AM
i am very happy that the forum is up and running again!!

thanks to everybody

tom

brian b
12-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Tried that and all I get is the screen for it but it will not let me unclick the do not let avatar spot. Also all the pages have the red x's where avatar or any type of graphic would go. Do I have something set wrong on the pc.

DropTop7
12-01-2004, 12:29 PM
:) me too :D

mwoeppel
12-01-2004, 12:41 PM
I'm seeing all the icons now...

I've missed ya'll! The gearpage is down for an upgrade, too, so I'm missing all the gear talk.

Only 2 more months until I get my Koa Cobra!! Woo hoo!

Roy (maybe)
12-01-2004, 12:49 PM
All our thanks to Jack Gretz of Magdon Music for his tireless work in getting this online Anderson Party (The Anderson Forum) back up and running. I am once again wearing my Anderson Forum Party Hat in celebration and typing wildly.

As you know, the forum had been grossly distorted by someone with great talent who has no idea how to best utilize those talents for creating their own happiness or how to reach out in helpfulness to those around them. So there! What you give is what you will get back—always. There are no exceptions to this cosmic law. So you see it does pay to be a cool Anderson Playing musician.

Thanks again Jack and those who assisted. Happy Holidays!

Happy Playing,
Roy (maybe)

mwoeppel
12-01-2004, 12:54 PM
I echo those thanks! Good job!

Stan Malinowski
12-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Please read the Announcement at the top of each forum section!!! :) :)

Suriel Zayas
12-01-2004, 01:05 PM
thanks for all your hard work and effort in getting this forum up and running. great job! cheers! :)

peace.

suriel

michaelomiya
12-01-2004, 04:08 PM
I echo Roy's sentiments entirely. May all of the cosmic energy, inertia and karma that's owed and due those who hacked this site, land squarely upon their shoulders. :eek:

andersonguy
12-01-2004, 04:19 PM
:D :D
Great Job Jack!!
Great to have our great forum back. Good to see some familiar faces here.

Roy (maybe) As usual you are a poet of cosmic proportions. Well put my friend! ;)

Hope all had a great Thanksgiving

AG

BFC
12-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Glad we're back! :D

Love the new look, btw.

brian b
12-01-2004, 05:36 PM
it is great to be back here and I like the new look. Hope it never has problems again. :D

RacerTippy
12-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Big hearty thank you's to Jack, Stan, and Bill.

You'll get yours in the end for your work! :eek: :D (we hope!)

pluto
12-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Big hearty thank you's to Jack, Stan, and Bill.

You'll get yours in the end for your work! :eek: :D (we hope!)

A big merci beaucoup to the hardworking guys who spent a lot of time and I'm sure $$ to get this site back up!

King Cobra
12-01-2004, 08:49 PM
I really missed this place...........on the bright side I did play my Cobra more!!! :p

jimmieb
12-01-2004, 11:05 PM
All our thanks to Jack Gretz of Magdon Music for his tireless work in getting this online Anderson Party (The Anderson Forum) back up and running. I am once again wearing my Anderson Forum Party Hat in celebration and typing wildly.

As you know, the forum had been grossly distorted by someone with great talent who has no idea how to best utilize those talents for creating their own happiness or how to reach out in helpfulness to those around them. So there! What you give is what you will get back—always. There are no exceptions to this cosmic law. So you see it does pay to be a cool Anderson Playing musician.

Thanks again Jack and those who assisted. Happy Holidays!

Happy Playing,
Roy (maybe)

Here! Here! I love this forum and now it's ever better. I really like the new look... new and improved. Sometimes what is meant for bad is turned into good. It is easier to navigate and check out those cool 'Smilies'.

Jimmie B ;)

Scott Peterson
12-02-2004, 01:54 AM
Outstanding - good to see this place back up. Kudos and bravo to those whom worked so hard to bring it back.

Good stuff!

bruce
12-02-2004, 02:56 AM
I like the new look...it's sort of cosmic.

Donk70
12-02-2004, 07:31 AM
I'm totally digging the new look to the Anderson cyber-crib. Mucho thanks to Jack and Stan.

Roy (maybe)
12-02-2004, 11:11 AM
It is now obvious that in my heartfelt thanks entry I forgot to mention Stan and Bill by name. (Thanks for the reminder Stan) So I am: Thanks to Stan and Bill as well for all the hard work that brings this enjoyment to all of us.

Roy (maybe)

nickdahl
12-02-2004, 01:02 PM
This is a good place to be. I'm glad it's up and running again.

Nick

Wbb
12-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Glad to see everything back to normal, and improved! Good job! :)

BoraBora
12-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Thank you for all the effort that was put into getting this forum back up and running. I know we all missed being able to communicate with each other during the down time.

Turrican
12-08-2004, 07:01 AM
Nice to be back! forum looks great now.
thanks everybody !