PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: DLS Echotap

ddemusic
11-11-2004, 09:06 PM
Exc. Condition DLS Echotap delay with Original Box, Manual, wall wart etc. About a year old. Does have some velcro on the bottom.

I'd love to trade for a Boss DM-3 + $ or ???.

I'd also consider $225 OBO shipped to lower 48 - paypal is great.

Let me know whatcha got.....

Soundhound
12-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Is your Echotap still available? Don't have a DM-3 but do have a lot of stuff lying around. What else are you looking for?

P.S. How's Pearl Street? The Hill? etc. (I went to CU, a loooooong time ago).

ddemusic
12-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Sorry, but it just sold about 15 min. ago...

Best of Luck on the delay quest,
d2

Soundhound
12-08-2004, 03:41 PM
15 minutes? Arg. thanks anyway!

ddemusic
12-08-2004, 05:27 PM
It never fails to amaze me that you can have a post up for weeks with no action and then there's a feeding frenzy....

Send me an email and I'll let you know if I run across another one.

Hey - I just remembered! I've got an Ibanez AD-9 in mint condition headed my way. It's like a Boss DM-3 - stereo out analog delay. Interested?

Soundhound
12-15-2004, 11:10 AM
hey just saw your reply, sorry I'm new to this board. still not sure which delay i'm intereted in getting. I've been using a a dd3 and a dd6, one for slapback, the other for longer delay, sometimes using both at the same time. i thought the echotap could do two delays at once, but now I'm not so sure, and trying to find out if it can.

ddemusic
12-15-2004, 11:36 AM
No you can't do both at once but you can set one for slap and the other for long and go back and forth. I'm not aware of any stompbox that allows you to gang up 2 delays at the same time.

Best of luck on the delay quest - it sounds like you've got a pretty good workaround. I use two dd-6's to accomplish the same thing.