PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the UK

Keith
11-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Hi everyone, I've recently bought my first TAG Cobra from ebay (see King Cobra thread on forum) i was searching for a PRS Custom and just fell in love with the cobra on sight. Just waiting for delivery now. I know there was a little poetic licence on the "private stock" description but it didn't detract from the beauty of the guitar.
Its my first Anderson but I do own some other beauties
1985 Gibson Custom Shop 335 in natural
PRS McCarty 10 top with birds
62 Strat reissue
Tokai Les Paul 56 (P90s)
Epiphone Flying V
Gibson J50
Fender Precision
and the most gorgeous Taylor 714 (Awesome)

I'm hoping the Andy will be the answer to all my searching over the past 30 years for that "something" we all seek. I'm reading with interest all the threads on this site and am getting more and more excited at the prospect of owning one of these guitars. I have read many excellent reviews over the years, infact never read a bad word on them so taking the plunge wasn't that big a decision. Anyway thats me ! jst saying hello to all my new friends in Andy land and hoping this is the beginning of something special.

Keith

Suriel Zayas
11-07-2004, 03:51 PM
keith, welcome aboard! it is a great pleasure to have you among us. that was a true beauty you picked up, enjoy it and happy tone. :D

peace.

suriel

mwoeppel
11-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Kieth, we're glad you're here!

You won't be able to stop with just one, you know. And the Cobra is just sumthin' else!

mark

funalij
11-09-2004, 09:19 AM
Hi Keith:

welcome, you'll discover this forum is like a great family.

As mark said, "You won't be able to stop with just one"

enjoy it

Javier

tmihm
11-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Keith...you got THAT one? Yeah...that is really a killer top...best of luck with her.

Believe me....your opinions on ALL GUITARS will change the first 30 minutes you play your Cobra. I have a few high-end ones, and this one just blows them all away. I used my Strat on Sunday for the first time since I got my Hollow T....only cause the T needed a fresh set of strings.

I just love the Andy to death. Welcome to the club.

Oh yeah....exactly what Javier and Mark said. Better lock up the others or we'll see 'em on ebay soon....with you hunting down more Andy's... :eek: :D

Terry

ashman
11-10-2004, 02:04 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Stan Malinowski
11-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Keith,

Welcome to forum! Enjoy your Anderson!!!

Turrican
11-13-2004, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the jungle!
look out for those cobras...

John Price
12-01-2004, 08:16 PM
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy the forum!!!!