PDA

View Full Version : Hello ya all!!

King Cobra
10-23-2004, 03:36 PM
I just bought a New Cobra and and so knocked out with it I thought I'd join up so I can speak with others who have also been biten by the Tom Anderson Bug. It took me 17 yrs of playing to realize these are the best guitars made........;) This may be my first but its far from my last. :cool:

King Cobra
10-23-2004, 03:40 PM
Check out the flamed Binding!!:cool:

I'm such a proud papa.....................

killerburst
10-23-2004, 03:56 PM
She's a beauty. Congrats and enjoy!

King Cobra
10-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Thanks...........this was actually a friends guitar and I'm not kidding.................I took it home and told him to get a price becuase he couldn't have it back. He has 3 others so I was able to pursuade him not to call the cops. It was just one of those guitars I've heard about but never saw...........you know, the one that you play and angels sing and their is a giant light down from heaven shining on it and you just realize...............I know I'm $3600 in Credit Card debt, I know we just had 2 Hurricanes and the roof is leaking..............but I HAVE to own this guitar or life will not be worth living. :p I hope to start a Tom Anderson collection in the future.........A P90 Cobra (strat shaped) is defintely calling my name...................:)

Suriel Zayas
10-23-2004, 08:34 PM
welcome aboard king cobra....i was bit by the bug over 10 years ago and the only thing that makes feel a little better is getting another andy. can't imagine life without andy's. good looking guitar.

peace.

Stan Malinowski
10-24-2004, 07:16 AM
Welcome to the forum KC! It didn't take you long to reaize what most of us know - you can't live with only 1 Anderson. My number 9 Anderson is schedule for delivery tommorrow and number 10 will be built in January.

King Cobra
10-24-2004, 08:56 AM
Thanks Stan.........Wow that 1996 Koa HDTC is unbelievable!!

9 Andersons!? Soon to be 10? Life must be good!!:)

Marty S Horne
10-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new guitar, I'm sure it sounds as great as it looks. I got my 1st Anderson (a Hollow Cobra) 4 weeks ago and I absolutely love it so I know just how you feel.

King Cobra
10-28-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Marty S Horne
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new guitar, I'm sure it sounds as great as it looks. I got my 1st Anderson (a Hollow Cobra) 4 weeks ago and I absolutely love it so I know just how you feel.

Tampa huh? I'm going to skippers in Tampa on Nov.19th to see Tab Benoit and Jimmy Thackary play...........are you going?

Marty S Horne
10-28-2004, 09:10 PM
I'd love to go but my band works 4-5 nights a week, 50 weeks a year so I rarely get to see concerts. I did catch Steely Dan in Tampa 9 months ago but it was a Monday or Tuesday which I usually have off.