PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Strat for sale

tmihm
10-18-2004, 11:05 AM
Selling off one of my Strats. This is an awesome one! Please have a look at some photos:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mihmt...hsAp6BBUDCmb3d_

It's a '97 MIM neck - beautiful rosewood fretboard and neck is very comfortable and broken in. Frets are in perfect share, and there are no nicks or scratches. Original Fender tuners and nut. Possibly an aftermarket string tree, but am not sure.

Neck specs:

C shape
Nut = 1 5/8
Spacing at nut = 1 3/8
Spacing at bridge = 2 3/32
Medium jumbo frets
Radius = 9¡K.maybe 9.5

The body was made by Pittsburgh luthier and tech Dave Mannella.

http://www.mannellaguitars.com/

(I believe) alder...not too heavy. It's white and in 95/100 shape, with only a couple of VERY minor little dings, none of which could be seen unless turned in the light, and none are anywhere close to being into the wood. It has a 9 volt battery housing in the back - I had EMG's in it at one time. The white body is complimented by a blue pearloid pickguard also in excellent condition. Mexican trem has been upgraded to an American one.

The best part:

Loaded and ready to roll with a new set of Lindy Fralin Blues Specials...complete with the bass plate on the bridge and the blend pot. This guitar sound fantastic, but everyone selling a guitar would say that, eh? Seriously - tone to the bone!!!

Just setup with .010's and inspected at Mannella's (authorized Fender technician). Comes with a cheesy Fender gig bag. Larger photos can be emailed upon request.

A 48 hour approval period is offered, as are all of my guitar sales. Please feel free to ask any questions. I have 100% positive feedback and boatloads of high-end equipment referrals.

$425 plus actual shipping, and it will be well-packed. US only please...still licking my wounds from the last international one. I can't entertain any trade offers...only selling it to help fund that last PRS I bought.

Thanks a bunch!

Terry

tmihm
10-26-2004, 12:50 PM
This one's on hold for the time being. Thanks.

tmihm
11-01-2004, 12:52 PM
The Strat has been sold locally.

Thanks much!

Terry