PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone.......

Suriel Zayas
10-11-2004, 06:47 PM
hello everyone!!!!!!! my name is suriel zayas, as my user name indicates. for the longest time i had been wanting to sign up on this forum and finally i have been able to do it. i guess i can start by stating the obvious, anderson guitars are the best, most versatile guitar i have played in the last 25 years. since my initiation into this craze in 1994, with my green monster to my latest acquisition, a 2003 HDT with walnut top i have seen the light and heard the tone.

my andersons usually adorn the stages when i'm touring with marc anthony, thalia (mrs. tommy mottolla) or this summers gig on tour with alicia keys in europe and asia. when not on tour i can be found jamming with the worship band at my church or my project band, nusoul generation & the funk factory. enough said.

just gald to be part of this awesome forum.

peace.

pluto
10-11-2004, 06:59 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. I have no idea what A. Hermida's phone number is but have you tried emailing him at: ahermida@hermidaaudio.com -I emailed him twice and got a fast response.

Scott Peterson
10-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Wow - welcome to the Anderson Forum!!!

Good to have you here!!

BoraBora
10-12-2004, 12:05 AM
You seem to have quite the gear collection. Welcome to the forum. :)

tmihm
10-12-2004, 07:31 AM
Nice to have you here, Suriel. I just got my first Andy after 25+ years of playing, and I'm finding it difficult to pick up any of my others these days.

Welcome aboard!

Terry

Stan Malinowski
10-13-2004, 06:44 AM
Welcome to the forum Suriel! Looks like you have a great collection of Andersons!

funalij
10-14-2004, 07:06 AM
welcome Surial,

It seems you have lot of experience playing.
Sure we will learn some interesting from you

Javier