PDA

View Full Version : Other guitars...

andersonguy
09-27-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi guys,
I work in a music store every couple of weeks, where I tune and do minor adjustments, so when people pick a guitar up it plays and stays in tune (as much as possible). After playing many (brands to remain unnamed) guitars even the high end from a certain F company, I come home and when I pick up my Ande, its like whoa!!
I appreciate the fantastic quality even more after playing other stuff. These are such great guitars, I just had to rant. Sometimes it takes picking up a few other guitars to bring it home... again.

I love my andes....

JoeB63
09-28-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by andersonguy

I love my andes....

Andes mints? Yummm.

michaelomiya
09-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by andersonguy
After playing many (brands to remain unnamed) guitars even the high end from a certain F company, I come home and when I pick up my Ande, its like whoa!!
I appreciate the fantastic quality even more after playing other stuff. These are such great guitars, I just had to rant. Sometimes it takes picking up a few other guitars to bring it home... again.

I love my andes....

I'll second that! and for the record, I think that "F company" s/b referred to as that "F'ing Company" or maybe "F" that company!!:D

(apologies in advance to Stan and Jack, I couldn't resist!)

jimmieb
09-30-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by michaelomiya
I'll second that! and for the record, I think that "F company" s/b referred to as that "F'ing Company" or maybe "F" that company!!:D

(apologies in advance to Stan and Jack, I couldn't resist!)
UUUUUMMMMM! Your a cussor! You cussor, Your a cussor!!!

Jimmie B

Sometimes I cuss too... Especially when it comes to that ^$#*&n
'F' and 'G' guys especially 'G'

Jimmie B

pluto
10-01-2004, 01:20 PM
Yeah, what's up with those other guys? Why is it that the set-ups are so inconsistent? When I try out a guitar at a store, the last thing I want to do is fight the instrument. The Fender set-ups on the custom shop models are good, but Gibson really is all over the place, even the expensive ones.

King Cobra
10-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by pluto
Yeah, what's up with those other guys? Why is it that the set-ups are so inconsistent? When I try out a guitar at a store, the last thing I want to do is fight the instrument. The Fender set-ups on the custom shop models are good, but Gibson really is all over the place, even the expensive ones.

+1 Not to turn this into a trash thread but dang.........the Gibbies really suck on way to common a basis. My PRS was great out of the box and for 6 yrs......but last week when I tried my first TAG..........the show was over. PRS hit Fleabay and I'm now a proud owner of a Tabacco Fade Cobra. :D

Now I'm trying like heck to score some more OT so I can get a P90.............:rolleyes: