PDA

View Full Version : guitar builder....

slowburn
09-14-2004, 01:54 PM
someone posted the link to a guitar builder over on the thorn forum:

http://www.usacustomguitars.com/virtualguitar.html

I've been messing with it, and check out what I have so far. these will give you an idea of what type of guitars I prefer (cobras)...

that's basically what these are but with a modified switcheroo (1 off/on miniswitch per pickup + 1 master splitter...I know a 3 way switch would be easier, but this just looks cool...)

John Price
09-15-2004, 07:32 AM
Maybe this should be posted in the "Guitars By Other Companies" section!

Looks nice but why? when you have Tom Anderson Guitars around! :D

John Price
09-15-2004, 07:42 AM
Thanks Stan!!!!:D

slowburn
09-15-2004, 08:10 AM
I didn't mean this to be an advertising tool for usacustomguitars; this was just to let people know that there's a place on line to see what a custom guitar with specific configurations might look like. I left the usacustomguitars url on it just cause I didn't want to use the tool and not give credit for it. I'm not endorsing this company.

pluto
09-15-2004, 03:07 PM
No hu-hu (that's hawaiian for worries!)-I don't think anybody thought you were endorsing them. Thanks for the info. and website url. I think you can picture a custom guitar on the Peavey and Warmoth websites too-but I'm not too sure. Anyway, I think that guitar picture would look and sound better if it had a H2+ and M1 pickups on it! Oh yeah, it would look even better with 2 strap buttons on the butt of the guitar. A TAG logo on the headstock would be the proverbial icing on the cake...but I digress.