PDA

View Full Version : I've been converted

chadmj
09-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Hello all-
I've been viewing the forum from a distance and finally registered.
I serve on the worship team at Church with another member on this forum... Scottik. I have known about TA guitars for a while but it is VERY rare to come across a TA in central Indiana! Guitar Center had about eight TA's about a year ago but they either sold them or moved them to another store for some silly reason :mad:.
I met ScottiK at a preview service for a new church plant (which we both go to now) and I was running sound for the service. ScottiK pulled out a TA drop top and I was in shock! I was just happy mixing someone playing a TA. I don't want to spoil anything for ScottiK, but I am purchasing the TA drop top from him and he is going with a Cobra. That will be a nice combination when we play together!

I also have a Peavey Wolfgang transparent blue and a American Tele (Nashville B-bender) --- soon to be for sale.

scottiK
09-14-2004, 10:39 AM
Ahhh....he has seen the light. Welcome Chad! As I've been telling you...there are a lot of great guys on the forum...not to mention that Tom guy who joins the fray quite often.

Now all we have to do is get the worship leader on a Crowdster;)

This past week I didn't play and Chad was using the DT in the service. It was a little weird seeing my guitar on stage. But it definitely sounded good. Started to do a little second guessing on letting her go...but I'm sure the Cobra will be all that I'm expecting it to be.

scott

funalij
09-15-2004, 03:30 AM
Welcome

It happened the same to me, a friend of mine let me TA classic and I heard a bit of heaven on earth.

welcome again to this forum

Javier

chadmj
09-15-2004, 08:36 AM
Thanks funalij!
I am sure I will learn a lot from everyone on this forum!

Stan Malinowski
09-15-2004, 08:42 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Turrican
09-15-2004, 10:59 AM
welcome and congratulations for your TA!

John Price
09-16-2004, 08:27 AM
Welcome!

Thanks for joining!

;)

Scott Peterson
09-16-2004, 08:46 PM
Welcome to the Forum!

pcbb
09-17-2004, 05:45 PM
aloha chadmj

mwoeppel