PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

celvira
08-24-2004, 12:24 PM
First of all, I'm sorry of my english.

I have a TA Classic Candy Apple and I'm thinking to buy a Cobra or other good option (Tyler).

One year and a half I knew nothing about Anderson or other manufactures like Anderson but since my Candy Apple arrived from US, I love this guitars.

funalij
08-25-2004, 04:02 AM
Welcome celvira

Sure, You know who am I.

As I told you, this forum it's one of the best I know.
His TA classic sounds great and he is guilty that I have a TA classic too.

And I think your oppinions will be apreciate in this forum (I'm know what I'm saying)

Bye
Javier

tmihm
08-25-2004, 05:05 AM
Welcome to the forum, celvira.

I just picked up my first Andy a couple of months ago...a Hollow T, and was just stunned. Been playing for many years and never adjusted so quickly to a guitar. I've rarely played any of my others since getting it.

:cool:

celvira
08-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Funalij: I'm sure your TA sounds great. It's very easy to have a good guitar ;) Some sellers don't like to ship overseas but I see you are a TA owner. I'm happy for that!!!

Tmihm: I've played with a TA Hollow Koa Drop Top (see the first guitar of the week of the Anderson Web). It looks and sounds great. It's one of the most beautifuls guitars I've seen.
Has your guitar got a piezo too?

tmihm
08-25-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by celvira

Tmihm: I've played with a TA Hollow Koa Drop Top (see the first guitar of the week of the Anderson Web). It looks and sounds great. It's one of the most beautifuls guitars I've seen.
Has your guitar got a piezo too?
celvira, mine started out life as a standard 2 pup Hollow T (see my avatar :) ). Immediately upon falling in love with it, I knew that it was gonna be one of my (if not THE) main guitars. So I sent it back to Tom & the boyz, and they installed a middle pup, which just turns on or off with a push/pull on the tone pot (I'm a strat geek), so it's great cause I can dial in the standard "T" tones, but have that middle pup ready to go when needed.

And they swapped out the bridge for a Fishman. Haven't had the chance to really work that yet, as my church is just fianizing a new PA install, and I don't wanna jump the gun till it's ready for me :)

Congrats again! Good to have you onboard.

Scott Peterson
08-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Hello and welcome.

Donk70
08-26-2004, 07:13 AM
Welcome aboard, Celvira.

celvira
08-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Thanks !!!

ashman
08-28-2004, 02:42 AM
Glad to see you here.