PDA

View Full Version : Fires in California!!

morty
12-10-2017, 04:15 AM
Hope the fires in Calefornia is not nearby the Anderson location!? I hope I can order a Raven in the future, who will complete my drop Top and Hollow short T :-)
Have a nice sunday!

tom
12-11-2017, 11:56 AM
it is a mess out here, but the shop is in a pretty safe location. one of our crew lost his home the first night of the fire, there is a devastating amount of loss to both humans and wildlife. it is heartbreaking.

Salmon
12-11-2017, 03:09 PM
that just downright blows. I heard that ashes from what (i can only imagine)had been burned up could be found coating the surface of everything for a mile... seeing plenty of photos too, honestly wish everyone safety and recovery.

tom
12-11-2017, 04:56 PM
many miles depending on the wind. we se flames off in the distance, and sometimes it looks like it's snowing.

gibson5413
12-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Such a shame this is happening. My best sent out to those affected and to those that have to live knowing family and friends are in the middle of it all.

kevin h
12-12-2017, 08:56 AM
blessings to your co-worker that lost his home and all others affected by this, tom. i can't begin to imagine the heartbreak of this kind of loss.

morty
12-12-2017, 01:58 PM
it is a mess out here, but the shop is in a pretty safe location. one of our crew lost his home the first night of the fire, there is a devastating amount of loss to both humans and wildlife. it is heartbreaking.

Sad to see!! hope you all at Anderson is getting ok!

Chuckracer
12-13-2017, 09:17 AM

I am so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine the heartbreak.