PDA

View Full Version : Why do I even...

Pietro
04-23-2017, 05:17 PM
This morning I played at my current church. I used to work in a church as the music and media guy, but that ended in January and now I'm waiting for an appointment as a pastor, which could be coming soon.

Anyhow... In the meantime I'm visiting a truly tiny church right near my house with a really good band and terrific people.

I had a patch I had just put together in my Helix and decided to bring my Atom CT.

And in the middle of it all... wondered why I even own any other guitar... even my Classic T.

Bottom line, it might take a long time to find the best electric guitar for your hands... I only found this one in 2012, so under 5 years now... but... when you do... you go into a music store and they're all hanging on the walls and you say, "no... no thanks... I gotta get home now..."

brokenvail
04-23-2017, 08:21 PM
This morning I played at my current church. I used to work in a church as the music and media guy, but that ended in January and now I'm waiting for an appointment as a pastor, which could be coming soon.

Anyhow... In the meantime I'm visiting a truly tiny church right near my house with a really good band and terrific people.

I had a patch I had just put together in my Helix and decided to bring my Atom CT.

And in the middle of it all... wondered why I even own any other guitar... even my Classic T.

Bottom line, it might take a long time to find the best electric guitar for your hands... I only found this one in 2012, so under 5 years now... but... when you do... you go into a music store and they're all hanging on the walls and you say, "no... no thanks... I gotta get home now..."

My guitar collection has 5 electrics in it and I rotate them all the time because they need to be played. I don't even look at guitars when I walk into a music store and with my Fractal gear I don't look at amp either

Daenius
04-23-2017, 09:05 PM
Last time I went to a music store was to order my Anderson, HAH!