PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Strap

strat56
03-09-2017, 08:23 PM
I'd like to have some straps made like Tom's straps but I want to put a name vertically on the strap. Anyone have any idea where I can get that done on a small scale, maybe 1 or 2 dozen? I've searched the net and can't find anything that looks like the kind of quality I'm looking for, like an Anderson strap.

tom
03-10-2017, 11:45 AM
our strap is from levy's in canada. you could probably get a blank one and take it to a shop that does logos on hats and other dodads.

dsouza.b.a
03-10-2017, 02:11 PM
our strap is from levy's in canada. you could probably get a blank one and take it to a shop that does logos on hats and other dodads.

I believe Tom's strap is the Levy's M7GP model if you are looking for an identical blank. It is a nice strap. I have a non tom version I use with my Teuffel Birdfish. Comfy. There are a couple of different versions, one has a plain suede back on the front tab while others have a black back. if that matters to you, you may want to inquire on dealer stock. Or, you may want to check with Levy's to see if they can do the embroidery for you at their factory.