PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, great forum!

harrellab
08-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Hi all,

Great forum, I've really enjoyed browsing the threads so far! I got my Anderson about three years ago right before I started college as a jazz guitar performance major. I've played my Hollow T almost every day since then and I still get that feeling of excitement every time I pick it up...now how many guitars can you say that about? It's great to have a place like this to show off our "babies" and celebrate these beautiful instruments.

til next time,

Adam

P.S. here's the specs if you're interested:

Model - Hollow T Contoured - Left Handed
Body Finish - Translucent Blue with Binding
Body Wood - Swamp Ash Top on Swamp Ash
Neck Wood - Hard Rock Maple, Madagascar Rosewood Fretboard
Neck Finish - Matching Headstock, Satin Back
Nutwidth - 1 11/16 in
Frets - Heavy
Back Shape -
Hardware - Chrome
Bridge - Non-Tremolo Fixed Bridge for Left Hand
Pickguard -
Pickups - HO1+ HO2
Switching - 5 Way, Pull on Tone Knob splits middle position
Strings - .011-.049 Elixir strings
BFTS

harrellab
08-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Here's another pic. These aren't the greatest shots 'cause I can't figure out how to get higher resolution on here since it only allows the smaller file size...oh well, better than nothing! BTW, any other lefties on here?

killerburst
08-10-2004, 09:29 PM
I don't know how to tell you this, but... your guitar is backwards, dude. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

harrellab
08-10-2004, 10:25 PM
I've heard that one way too many times...yet it still gets a laugh! Hey, I'm in good company right (Jimi, Paul McCartney, etc.)?

Scott Peterson
08-10-2004, 11:25 PM
Congrats and welcome!

BoraBora
08-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Sweet looking Andy and welcome to the forum. How do you like that Fulltone Full Drive 2 pedal that is in the picture?

harrellab
08-11-2004, 12:59 AM
The FDII sounds pretty good, but unfortunately have only used it with my Polytone (a jazz amp) and my Tech 21 Trademark 60 (not a very good amp, imho). Would love to try it with a nice tube amp. I'm actually in the market for a tube amp right now and will probably go the "boutique" route. Very interested in Allen amps, but haven't made a final decision yet.

Stan Malinowski
08-11-2004, 06:10 AM
Adam,

Welcome to the forum! I believe you are our first left-handed member, quite an honor!:D

pcbb
08-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Aloha, nice andy

harrellab
08-12-2004, 02:50 PM
Wow, no other lefties, huh? Yes, the road of the lefty can be tough sometimes...imagine never being able try out guitars in music stores or your friends' guitars. But that problem disappeard when I got my Anderson, 'cause now I know who makes the best guitars and don't need to try any others out:)

tmihm
08-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Wecome aboard, Adam. Very nice to have you!!!!!

Your Hollow T sounds really nice. ;)

John Price
08-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Hello!
welcome to the Forum!!!
;)