PDA

View Full Version : What is it that makes this TAG awesome?!

Manning
05-04-2015, 04:10 PM
Tom must sprinkle magic dust on his guitars. I find this new Bulldog the most inspiring guitar I have ever played! :cool:

Pietro
05-04-2015, 04:44 PM
After dealing directly with the company a few times, I figured out the special ingredient a while back.

Love.

Manning
05-05-2015, 07:24 AM
I knew it had to be something extra!

pipedwho
05-05-2015, 08:50 AM
It's the truth. You can feel the love spill over into your playing too.

GDane1
05-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Very high standards and exceptional attention to detail. Everything matters and that's why they're worth every penny.

Manning
05-06-2015, 04:28 PM
I'll add a guitar neck shape that just fits. I think I have finally found it with this even taper/low rise stainless steel frets neck. Far too long I have been struggling with some things, bent vibrato for example, and with this guitar I just don't struggle anymore, it feels natural! Amazing! Inspiring! While playing this wonderful guitar I sometimes think to myself ''Wow, am I really playing this, after struggling so long?" "I buy thiis guitar and it just clicks?'' ''Is this a fluke, will it go away?" ''This is so awesome!" "Oh shit what if breaks or gets stolen?'';) I'm finally beginning to truly play the guitar and the feeling is amazing! This guitar is a game changer for me and my life is much better because of it. I'm getting another TAG (same neck specs) that is for certain. One with a trem. :)

Pietro
05-07-2015, 06:34 AM
Neck shape is huge.

When I got my Hollow Atom CT, it had a neck shape I hadn't used before, and I totally and completely fell in love with it. My #2 behind it switched out a few times... until I found another TAG with the same neck shape.

I think as we get older we get more specific about such things. For example, I had a large V necked Fender about 20 years ago or so, and it was pretty awesome for me. When I had a large V necked Anderson about 2 years ago, it hurt my hands.